Skip to content
- 1991- household
business only with family involvement
- 1997-Current Managing
Director Mr. Nishantha Dandeniya involved in to the business on a full-time
basis and first direct employer joined excluding the family members and
purchases the very first motorbike for delivery
- 1999- purchasing a vehicle
for distribution purpose
- 1999- only produced
cashew products (Oven and Devilled) till 1999.
- 2000- registered as
an individual business at Divisional Secretariat Office, Minuwangoda (Sri Lanka)
namely Asiri Products and bought the second vehicle
- After 2000- to date we gradually increased the
production and sales capacity, new products introduced, asset base of the
company increased, quality standards of the products increased (printing, packaging)
employment staff and the number of vehicles.
- In the year 2011, we registered as a private company
as “Asiri Food Products (Pvt) Ltd” under the companies Act, No.7 of 2007.
- Technology improvement- transformed/evolved from the
use of a manual to a digital system and currently we use three software systems
for payroll, accounting, stock control & Sales (ERP System).
development- electricity, water, telephone, human capital.
- Asset Base Increment – Land & Building, Machinery,
- Obtained Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
certification issued by Sri Lanka Standard Institution.