Devilled Cashew Nuts
LKR 80.00 – LKR 2,100.00
Hot & Spicy
- Origin : Sri Lanka
- Type : Standard / Average
- Taste : Hot & Spicy
- Ingredients : Cashew Nuts, Chili powder ,Salt , Fried in palm oil
- When to eat : Any time of day
- When to use : Family use/parties / catering
- Available in : Bulk Packs
- Condition : New and fresh
- Availability : processed and packed for the Oder
- Appearance : Appearance on the web may be slightly different from the shipping Product.
- Shipping : Shipping charges are added according to the total weight of the purchased goods at the check out time.
Devilled cashew is the very quality and delicious product who are introducing you Asiri food products (pvt ) Ltd. Now you have chance to get this product your door step.
- Cashew nuts are native to Brazil, where they have long been viewed as a delicacy. More recently, cashews have become popular throughout the world for their delicate flavor and extraordinary health benefits. Manufacturers always sell cashews in their shelled state, as part of the shell contains a resin that is not safe for consumption. However, it is possible to purchase raw cashews, roasted cashews, or cashews that have been seasoned with various flavorings. This means you can use them as a snack or as an addition to salads, smoothies, stir-fries and other meals. With each serving of cashews, you harness incredible health benefits that set them apart from other nuts