LKR 110.00 – LKR 220.00
Hot & Spicy
- Origin : Sri Lanka
- Type : Standard / Average
- Taste : Hot & spicy
- Ingredients : Peanut, Chili powder ,Salt , Fried in palm oil
- When to eat : Any time of day
- When to use : parties / catering
- Available in : Bulk packs
- Condition : New and fresh
- Availability : processed and packed for the Oder
- Appearance : Appearance on the web may be slightly different from the shipping Product.
- Shipping : Shipping charges are added according to the total weight of the purchased goods at the check out time.
Roasted peanut is the very delicious natural quality product we are producing very safe & Hygiene way. Now you can buy this product this site easily.
- Peanuts (Arachis hypogaea) are a legume that originated in South America.
They go by a variety of names, such as groundnuts, earthnuts, and goobers.Despite their name, peanuts are unrelated to tree nuts. As a legume, they’re related to beans, lentils, and soy.In the United States, peanuts are rarely eaten raw. Instead, they are most often consumed roasted or as peanut butter.
Other peanut products include peanut oil, flour, and protein. These goods are used in a variety of foods, such as desserts, cakes, confectionery, snacks, and sauces.
Peanuts are rich in protein, fat, and various healthy nutrients. Studies show that peanuts may even be useful for weight loss and are linked to a reduced risk of heart disease.